Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Bent and Ince did for us last season was fantastic, although finishing 8th without their input/goals we would have finished somewhere mid table and the season would have tailed off much quicker than the last game.

I think the board are heading in the right direction, we still need the defence rebuilding, no good Bent and Ince scoring goals for us - if we are still letting them in the other end...................

We wern't letting them in before Bent and Ince arrived!

Quite funny that some on here would take a £6m punt on Luc Castaignos, but not spend the same figure on a player with proven quality, that's going to be firing on all cylinders from the word go, proven at this level and with the potential to be the next Gareth Bale (ask his dad)

Come on buddy.  Luc Castaignos, Luc Castaignos. Say it quickly. Say it like its rolling off your tongue. I like saying it in what I consider to be a slightly erotic Spanish accent. Have a go and experiment with a few accents of your own. I bet by bedtime not only will you want to buy Luc so you can talk about him to your mates, you will be prepared to pay £8m for him and still think it a snip.

​It's a loose fitting term for a striker that floats about in midfield.

No it's not, a false 9 has no one in front of him because when he does drift back into midfield, there leaves no one for the centre backs to mark giving them a tough choice of "Do we stay in position but leave Mr False 9 to roam, or do we follow him, but leave room at the back between the two full backs". Here Martin would just be playing attacking mid

"Loose fitting".... pundits,coaches, commentators all use it to describe a striker that drops into midfield. But yes the traditional sense is just the "loan striker."

If you really wanted to be pedantic it's a "false 10"

or 12, 13, 14 , 15 (what number is Martin again?)

If you really want pedantry, we don't have any loan strikers at the moment. 

Funny how the BBC have now changed their story,

Suspect the news of Newcastle being interested has played a part.

McClaren will know the details of the deal and so will know what is needed to bring him to SJP

Up to Ince now

This could be a long summer!

Archived