Derbyshire CCC in 2015

eddie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

61 extras in Surrey's 2nd innings! I mention that because it's actually a surprise. Sadly, batting collapses are par for the course and scarcely warrant a mention.

I agree with Ovis. The scattergun overseas policy for this season has backfired spectacularly. There's a lot of young players that need guidance and they're not getting it from players who are only around for a few weeks at a time.

There are a lot of players that are woefully out of form , the first one the captain .

What has happened to the good old days of overseas players being captain and here for the whole season like good old Eddie ( not that one , the other one :) ) .

Why drop Harvey Hosein the record breaking young wicket keeper ?.

Welch says the team lacked bottle , I suggest if he has only just spotted that he (Welch) should be doing a spot of gardening .

Good old Bunter .

thU5872SNP.jpg

Can we beat the Auld Enemy on Friday ?

I hope so, I am going and Coconut is making his County Ground debut. (I thought he needed additional sporting heartbreak to carry him through the summer).  

I hope so, I am going and Coconut is making his County Ground debut. (I thought he needed additional sporting heartbreak to carry him through the summer).  

Hope he's not a shy type.

Archived