Derbyshire CCC in 2015

eddie

I think if we do not win today versus Leicester we should abandon ship

Leics 109 for 6 after 30 overs

Fester 156 all out, Derbyshire 52-0 off 10.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

135-3 off 26 overs at the moment, which will help the run rate. Wes going well again, 79* off 63 balls.

Edit: Bah!

Wes out for 80.

If Gloucester and Yorkshire both win today Derby's will be in a scrap with the rest for the last qualifying place .

Yorkshire got thrapsed, Gloucestershire look as though they will crush Worcestershire

Try telling that to Billy Godleman.

A century in each innings against Kent.

All for nothing, out of every competition , nothing to play for , it has been one of the worst seasons, and there have been a few , just my views and count for nothing .

How many times has Godlemin done it when it mattered , how many times in ALL competitions have they lost when it seemed unbelievable to do so.

The Captain has had a very poor season as have the bowlers apart from Footitt.

If they are going to have an overseas player for goodness sake get them for the whole season , not just for a couple of games, again most of them have been a joke apart from Guptill and he left when we needed him most. 

All for nothing, out of every competition , nothing to play for , it has been one of the worst seasons, and there have been a few , just my views and count for nothing .

How many times has Godlemin done it when it mattered , how many times in ALL competitions have they lost when it seemed unbelievable to do so.

The Captain has had a very poor season as have the bowlers apart from Footitt.

If they are going to have an overseas player for goodness sake get them for the whole season , not just for a couple of games, again most of them have been a joke apart from Guptill and he left when we needed him most. 

your 'point' implying that Godleman's efforts are a waste of time could equally be pointed towards Footitt - or towards anybody in any circumstances where the team are not at the sharp end.

Actually, I'm struggling to make head or tail of anything that you post at the moment - you come across as just being argumentative for the sake of it.

your 'point' implying that Godleman's efforts are a waste of time could equally be pointed towards Footitt - or towards anybody in any circumstances where the team are not at the sharp end.

Actually, I'm struggling to make head or tail of anything that you post at the moment - you come across as just being argumentative for the sake of it.

Argumentative In no way am I being argumentative , merely giving an opinion, sure scoring three centuries on the trot is great.

I would sooner one of them had been against Durham in the London Cup, Derbyshire would have progressed to the next round.

Just press your ignore button pal, I will be devastated , but time is a great healer ,I will get over it :p

If you can't beat this Kent side with that bowling attack we've got out you're struggling.

F**king dire apart from Tredders.

Key and Northeast could well win it for you, need to remove them after lunch, unless there is rain about Madsen gave you a pretty easy target with the overs left.

Did it chuck it down in Derby, or a plague of locusts or summat?

At 231-5 with Ben Harmison out, it had the makings of a great finish - then the dreaded 'Locusts Rain Stopped Play' tag on Cricinfo popped up - the match ends up being abandoned as a draw. Not a grasshopper - or a drop of rain - in Donington all afternoon.

Archived