Middlesbrough

1977 Ram Raider

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, 20 Clean sheets apparently, quite impressive but for entertainment (for me) they're lacking. Functional but a tad dull.

4 more points will give them 88, Bournemouth could get 92, Watford 91 so really we need Watford to drop points to avoid them, Boro's max could only be 90.

Sith Happens

Im glad they look like auto's. Nothng worse than Bamford scoring the winner against us at wembley.

And i really think we have a great chance against any of the other 3 currently in the play off spots...

Yeah, 20 Clean sheets apparently, quite impressive but for entertainment (for me) they're lacking. Functional but a tad dull.

4 more points will give them 88, Bournemouth could get 92, Watford 91 so really we need Watford to drop points to avoid them, Boro's max could only be 90.

Exactly like Burnley last season. Dyche had them working as a functional 442 team where they sent it long to Vokes and Ings picked up the knock downs. Then at the back they were very solid falling into 2 banks of 4 instantly when they had lost the ball. Awful to watch from an entertainment point of view but effective in this league. 

Bournemouth - Watford - Boro - Norwich - Derby - Wolves would be my final league prediction. Meaning we may have the face the effective Boro side at Wembley, if we get there that is.

Facing Bamford in the playoff final :mellow: 

Exactly like Burnley last season. Dyche had them working as a functional 442 team where they sent it long to Vokes and Ings picked up the knock downs. Then at the back they were very solid falling into 2 banks of 4 instantly when they had lost the ball. Awful to watch from an entertainment point of view but effective in this league. 

Bournemouth - Watford - Boro - Norwich - Derby - Wolves would be my final league prediction. Meaning we may have the face the effective Boro side at Wembley, if we get there that is.

Facing Bamford in the playoff final :mellow: 

Boro looked very tired last night .

Archived