New Central Defenders

i-Ram

It is being reported that Swansea City have been linked with a move for Schalke defender Christian Fuchs. The Austria captain, 29, is out of contract in the summer.  I wonder whether we might get him, and pair him up with Nathan Ake from Chelsea?

It would be a good idea if only from the perspective that many of our fans have spent most of this season preparing for their arrival. Every time the ball is in the possession of our central defenders I can hear the crowd saying Fuchs Ake.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Cahill hasn't been regular in big games at Chelsea this season, I wonder if we could get him and pair him up with Mats Hummels of Dortmund.

Sorry but I've looked and looked for the pun, I just can't see it?

It is being reported that Swansea City have been linked with a move for Schalke defender Christian Fuchs. The Austria captain, 29, is out of contract in the summer.  I wonder whether we might get him, and pair him up with Nathan Ake from Chelsea?

It would be a good idea if only from the perspective that many of our fans have spent most of this season preparing for their arrival. Every time the ball is in the possession of our central defenders I can hear the crowd saying Fuchs Ake.

​This is the best pairing since the Weir/Scheidt combo in Scotland 10 or 15 years ago. Have a like. :)

Archived