Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I just have eyes and no agenda. It's amazing what you see when you get your head out of the sand. 

Better have a word with your friends on RD they though Christie was a shambles for the first 20 minutes when he came on .

Just saying .

Better have a word with your friends on RD they though Christie was a shambles for the first 20 minutes when he came on .

Just saying .

So, my point should come from what Radio Derby say? 

I saw Warnock crawl on his face while they bagged their fourth and get constantly beaten. 

Christie was unsteady and didn't look confident but he didn't get beaten that often. He wasn't special, by any means, but he was head and shoulders above the rest of our backline today.

anyone who says different needs to have their head surgically removed from their arse! 

So, my point should come from what Radio Derby say? 

I saw Warnock crawl on his face while they bagged their fourth and get constantly beaten. 

Christie was unsteady and didn't look confident but he didn't get beaten that often. He wasn't special, by any means, but he was head and shoulders above the rest of our backline today.

anyone who says different needs to have their head surgically removed from their arse! 

Your wrong .

Shotton gave ball away for 4th

Christie gave ball away for 1st 

​Don't know what happened , I included the line where you where on about people moaning about the manager.

Second point is self explanatory.

You quoted me with no text so I looked back an edited so check and also look through the whole thread and see that all hell broke out on here about the manager and the team from some posters  .

You quoted me with no text .

I looked back an edited so check and also look through the whole thread and see that all hell broke out on here about the manager and the team from some posters

I did  use quote but removed every line but your first , for some reason it did not post.

If you say you where not pis sed at 1 - 3 , to put it kindly , I do not believe you .

Archived