Newcastle fans

AndyinLiverpool

​Enough.....you can tell he cant play after 5 minutes.... and do you need to see a team play very often when they are 3 points of relegation in a league as average as theirs?

​Answer the question, how many times have you seen Albentosa play?

So you've never seen Eibar play then?

I'm glad you mentioned that they were only three points off relegation as it led me to look at their fixture list. Albentosa's last game was the 10th January, a 2-1 win against Getafe that left them in 8th position. In the 12 games since, they've picked up 5 points. Do you see where I'm going with this or do you need me to spell it out for you?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think albentosa will be a credit to the rams in time especially in the PL

​I really have no idea what'll happen with him but I'm optimistic as he came with a good pedigree. I just think it's far too early to make any sort of judgement on him, let alone call him a  donkey. Unless you have some sort of agenda that is...

I'm glad you mentioned that they were only three points off relegation as it led me to look at their fixture list. Albentosa's last game was the 10th January, a 2-1 win against Getafe that left them in 8th position. In the 12 games since, they've picked up 5 points. Do you see where I'm going with this or do you need me to spell it out for you?

​"I", then "t"?

sorry mate, couldn't resist :)

btw on-topic, I am with you on Albentosa. we've all carped on different threads about how the defence needs to be settled as a unit - more so than other parts of the team. So it follows that rocking up half way through a season to be dropped into a defence operating a revolving door policy means we are highly unlikely to have seen anything like the best of Raul.

​I really have no idea what'll happen with him but I'm optimistic as he came with a good pedigree. I just think it's far too early to make any sort of judgement on him, let alone call him a  donkey. Unless you have some sort of agenda that is...

​agenda = on here

you sure :ph34r:

​well I think imo, everybody is going to jump on this !!! in no particular order

Man Utd

Liverpool

Arsenal

Chelsea

Everton

Tottenham

Aston Villa

Forest

Burnley

Rams (1st obviously)

​ha ha... absolutely brilliant.... the topic of this thread was about Newcastle..... you said they were the thrid biggest club in England....and then you don't include them in your top 10... genius, thank you, i rest easier knowing this.

​ha ha... absolutely brilliant.... the topic of this thread was about Newcastle..... you said they were the thrid biggest club in England....and then you don't include them in your top 10... genius, thank you, i rest easier knowing this.

​oh yeah sorry, I was thinking off the top of my head lol

that took me twenty minutes to compile :ph34r:

​I am unsure how many times i have seen Eibar play, i try to watch the Spanish games every week, so have a rough idea about the standard of the league...and being 8th in it is really no great shakes at all.

As for Albentosa, i have seen him play 6 times i reckon for us, in which we picked up a massive 1 win.......1 clean sheet...and let slip a 2 goal lead with the game allready into the 94th minute.... oh sorry, i also saw him play against Chesterfield, where he was taken off at half time...! yep, he is awesome, i take it all back..

​I am unsure how many times i have seen Eibar play, i try to watch the Spanish games every week, so have a rough idea about the standard of the league...and being 8th in it is really no great shakes at all.

As for Albentosa, i have seen him play 6 times i reckon for us, in which we picked up a massive 1 win.......1 clean sheet...and let slip a 2 goal lead with the game allready into the 94th minute.... oh sorry, i also saw him play against Chesterfield, where he was taken off at half time...! yep, he is awesome, i take it all back..

​8th in La Liga is no great shakes? Compared to what exactly? Where do you think we would finish in La Liga?

How very mature of you, I didn't say he was awesome. I've never seen you end a discussion in any other way, such petulance. 

Archived