Doors and Windows

Ashz09

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of replacing the front door and back door due to them being really old...

I'm wondering who you guys think are the cheapest and good at what they do (No cow boy builders lol). I'm going to try and save a bit of money maybe between £800-£1000. I have seen a lot of offers on google 50% of etc but they seem a bit expensive still.

Maybe patio doors could be considered if I have the room lol.

Also a few seals have gone on my windows (Keeps getting water between the panels in the double glazing) how much is it usually for each!?!

Too many questions not enough time lol. (Got ripped off with my solar panels so trying to not get ripped off this time >.>!)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whereabouts do you live Ash ?

​In Alvaston mate Allestree Street off Brighton Road not the best area nightmare to park.

Getting back last night don't think patio doors would be a good idea unless I want to get rid of my windows lol. Doors are defo still a option thoe!

Mossy will sort you a good price out, same windows, same spec, but he'll be cheaper, I can almost guarantee it.

and if he ain't, you can slag him off on here.  Show him the spec that the others have given you, pm him, he's a nice guy, and a lot taller in real life than his little avatar picture.

obviously not as nice a guy as me mind.

Mossy will sort you a good price out, same windows, same spec, but he'll be cheaper, I can almost guarantee it.

and if he ain't, you can slag him off on here.  Show him the spec that the others have given you, pm him, he's a nice guy, and a lot taller in real life than his little avatar picture.

obviously not as nice a guy as me mind.

Can you ask Mossy how much to sort out my back doors? I would prefer nice shiny knobs, oh and he must wipe his feet before he enters.

Archived