Wigan Athletic vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

win v brentford and we can start looking forward to the play offs and not dreading them

We're weaker with Hughes out, but perhaps a break from the pressure and the rest will see him in fine fettle for the last 3 games and play offs.

Today was the first time we won a must win for a long time - I'm staying grounded until we've played Brentford, but if we get past them it starts to look a bit more rosey in the garden.

Sun's come out where I am and everything.

PistoldPete2

If we beat Brentford then the autos cannot be ruled out... Our last four games are all very winnable. win the last five and that gives us 86 points may not be enough this year but would be most years. 

Horrific first half performance, followed by a good second.

Wigan had nothing going forward, fortunately, otherwise we could have been in big trouble.

Brentford will be a big test for us. I don't know if Rawson will be back by then, but he could be worth a shout after his performance for Rotherham today... 

Horrific first half performance, followed by a good second.

Wigan had nothing going forward, fortunately, otherwise we could have been in big trouble.

Brentford will be a big test for us. I don't know if Rawson will be back by then, but he could be worth a shout after his performance for Rotherham today... 

I am staggered that Warnock did not start 8 games ago, quite mind blowing - Cool head and excellent going forward. Johnny now has Martin back in the team and a different player. How come B'mouth go and get K Jones from Cardiff..Also watching how we dominate against Forest first half, Brentford at Brentford, Bournemouth at Bournemouth, Birmingham, Watford at home and Wolves away and the silly goals that around 11 points thrown away, not counting Brighton away and Wigan and Millwall at home.. 

I am staggered that Warnock did not start 8 games ago, quite mind blowing - Cool head and excellent going forward. Johnny now has Martin back in the team and a different player. How come B'mouth go and get K Jones from Cardiff..Also watching how we dominate against Forest first half, Brentford at Brentford, Bournemouth at Bournemouth, Birmingham, Watford at home and Wolves away and the silly goals that around 11 points thrown away, not counting Brighton away and Wigan and Millwall at home.. 

Archived