new song for Bryson

Sexydadbod

Watching the man utd vs liverpool match i heard the man utd fans sing carrick,we know, it's hard to believe it's not scholes and helped me to come up with a new song for bryson:

Bryson,oh aye( pronounced I)

It's hard to believe it's not dave mackay.

Obviously Bryson is not as good as mackay was but is carrick as good as scholes? Like mackay, bryson is scottish, a midfielder and the same height.

Thoughts please? Don't just say no but give reasoning.

can't be much worse than barmy army.

Btw sorry for the awful spelling and grammatical errors because I'm on my phone.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the man utd vs liverpool match i heard the man utd fans sing carrick,we know, it's hard to believe it's not scholes and helped me to come up with a new song for bryson:

Bryson,oh aye( pronounced I)

It's hard to believe it's not dave mackay.

Obviously Bryson is not as good as mackay was but is carrick as good as scholes? Like mackay, bryson is scottish, a midfielder and the same height.

Thoughts please? Don't just say no but give reasoning.

can't be much worse than barmy army.

Btw sorry for the awful spelling and grammatical errors because I'm on my phone.

Yes let's steal another tune from another club, cuz that's not embarrassing and tin pot is it?

Whereas "William, William Hughes is really something" is original and uber cool.

But then you're probably 14 and aren't bothered about that kinda thang ;-)

Ironically I have actually written and recorded a new Derby song.....We Are Derby (Super Rams)

Unortunatley, I have not done enough posts yet to get a thread started but would appreciate someone starting one, as I'd love to get feedback...good or bad or even ugly

My ambition, obviously, is to get played at the IPro one day.. :-)

https://soundcloud.com/brunomusic-1/we-are-derby

Ironically I have actually written and recorded a new Derby song.....We Are Derby (Super Rams)

Unortunatley, I have not done enough posts yet to get a thread started but would appreciate someone starting one, as I'd love to get feedback...good or bad or even ugly

My ambition, obviously, is to get played at the IPro one day.. :-)

https://soundcloud.com/brunomusic-1/we-are-derby

I would sack the singer if I was you. And I am not sure who the ugly bugger is on the webpage, but he should go too. Hope my feedback is considered constructive.

This thread needs stuffing into the back of a boot and driving off a bridge. Funny thing is I know some of you are saying this stuff with tongue firmly planted in cheek, but I can't tell who's serious anymore and who isn't.

This is the point where you all tell me you're serious and I lose all hope for this forum.

This thread needs stuffing into the back of a boot and driving off a bridge. Funny thing is I know some of you are saying this stuff with tongue firmly planted in cheek, but I can't tell who's serious anymore and who isn't.

This is the point where you all tell me you're serious and I lose all hope for this forum.

Archived