Ipswich beat Watford in 95th minute

Curtains

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I can guarantee this is going to the last game of the season. Whether we will still be in the hunt for autos by then I don't know, but I have always said provided we are in touch at the international break don't write us off. 5 point gap is just about doable and if we beat Watford well we will narrow it down to 2 points and fancy our chances to go on a winning streak. 

In the past few weeks, we have been pitted against teams who, just at that particular time, seem to be getting into a groove, whilst we have been going the opposite way. Ipswich may have sowed a few seeds of doubt at Watford, and they have two weeks to stew on it.

I just sense that our time might have come.

COYR

PistoldPete2

We have only lost 3 home games all season, and one of those was when we played a below strngth team against boro. If we beat Watford, which is maybe 50/50 even at full strength... Who's to say we won't win most of not all the next 6 games.. Blackpool, mill wall etc. confidence will return, so will our best players it's not an impossible scenario by any means. We are also due a change of luck after last spell of rotten luck. 

I keep saying it, and i stick by it 100% should we have a fully fit squad back come Watford we will win all of our remaining games, Martin is absolutely pivotal to the way we play and Thorne takes us to another level, the confidence the back four gain from knowing he is in front of them protecting them is huge psychologically. 

Watch this space, it aint over till its over! 

PistoldPete2

Thing is of the last few games , we were the better team against bournemouth, Rotherham, Brighton, Birmingham and wolves. Thats four games which we drew four and lost two despite being the better team. Ince has hit the woodwork three times I think if not four and had a decent goal disallowed. Dodgy ref in two of the games cost us at least three if not five points. Then we have all the injuries. We are long overdue a change in fortune. Only the fulham game were we outplayed. Boro maybe slightly had the better of that game but in truth could have gone either way. Likewise the norwich game. We have not suddenly become a bad team and the results have not told the full story. 

Watford had no shot on targets. And also had a defender injury in that game (that might be serious not sure if there is update of the injury though) Hopefully Bmouth draw with Ipswich or Ipswich to beat them, Boro to lose/draw with Wigan and Norwich to draw. We win we're back on track then.

COME ON LADS. :D

Watford had no shot on targets. And also had a defender injury in that game (that might be serious not sure if there is update of the injury though) Hopefully Bmouth draw with Ipswich or Ipswich to beat them, Boro to lose/draw with Wigan and Norwich to draw. We win we're back on track then.

COME ON LADS. :D

Archived