Referees

Sith Happens

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can sure point to some dodgy decisions.

But until someone can point to a direct causal link between an attacking decision that didn't go our way to Forsyth patting the ball straight to an on-coming attacker, or Grant having some sort of mental meltdown it is a bit difficult to say they are costing us the game.

there was no need at all for us to concede tonight. But we did. Twice. Again.

Sith Happens

i know,

The Sky Sports pundits indicated just before the second half started, that there was a new angle that proved the ref was right.  Was there?  

What I think has been unreal is that 3 times this season we have had the ball in the back of the net only to have the game pulled back for a freekick or penalty.

Against Bournemouth, Sheff Wed now Wolves. The only difference the ref sent players off in the previous 2. Ref got it cataclysmically wrong tonight.

I just keep telling myself we WILL get one our way eventually. :(

PistoldPete2

The Sky Sports pundits indicated just before the second half started, that there was a new angle that proved the ref was right.  Was there?  

No, they actually agreed that It was either a stonewall Red, or he should have given the goal, after the game they interviewed Kenny Jackett who freely admitted he was "baffled" why the red didn't play on and give our goal, said he was certain they were going in at HT either 1 man down or a goal down.

The Ref had an absolute stinker there, Sky admitted it, even Kenny bloody Jackett admitted it!

PistoldPete2

What I think has been unreal is that 3 times this season we have had the ball in the back of the net only to have the game pulled back for a freekick or penalty.

Against Bournemouth, Sheff Wed now Wolves. The only difference the ref sent players off in the previous 2. Ref got it cataclysmically wrong tonight.

I just keep telling myself we WILL get one our way eventually. :(

Archived