Ivan Calero - Arsenal and United interested

Ambitious

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​We can't play the same system every week. That is part of the reason why this season has been tougher and we have not been as good as last. We earned ourselves a reputation and opponents barley have to make an effort tactically now. They know what we are all about and what to expect. 

There is nothing wrong with our system of all the players are fit. Our mistake is not getting someone like Martin to fight him for that spot. Listen to all managers before they play us, the keep the same formation but change their pressing, and tactics. We have suffered because no decent back up for Martin, Thorne and Eustace. Bamford would have been a great addition this season but that's hindsight. 

​And 4-4-2 is your answer? What does that give us that we don't currently have? I don't think Thorne or Hughes would be nearly as good when it's just those two in midfield. Having wide midfielders takes away some of our wingers' threat, which is where we're really strong. It basically weakens us going forwards, and weakens us (if anything) defensively. 

Personally, I wouldn't change the formation but if you're looking for alternatives, 4-4-2 isn't the answer. 

There is nothing wrong with our system of all the players are fit. Our mistake is not getting someone like Martin to fight him for that spot. Listen to all managers before they play us, the keep the same formation but change their pressing, and tactics. We have suffered because no decent back up for Martin, Thorne and Eustace. Bamford would have been a great addition this season but that's hindsight. 

this is the article with a dodgy google translate:

The 'Spaniards around the world' are fashionable carrying the seal of Spanish football beyond our borders. A Madrid, Parla to be exact, and international Atletico squad in the lower categories listed on the rise in the UK. Ivan Calero, Derby County, has jumped to the media to know the interest that two teams Premier who want to incorporate it into their subsidiaries: Manchester United and Arsenal.

Ivan alternating the first team with the U-21 team subsidiary, which is having an outstanding performanceboth inside from the left and playmaker . It was precisely in the match against the second team of Arsenal (made the winning goal) where team officials 'gunner' were impressed with the play of Ivan. The player, however, shown stranger to these rumors, "Yes, the English press has said, but now is not the most important. Now I focus on helping the team, play as much as possible and keep learning because I'm still young. "  Ivan Calero has a contract for this and two more seasons.

Who happier seems it's Dad Calero, current assistant Lopetegui in Oporto, celebrating your child's progress and classification of his team's Champions quarterfinals.

​Let me be more specific. Two wingers. Two central midfielders. One Striker and one central attacking midfielder. That makes us stronger going forward. It is the same system as we have now. But you take the CDM out and put in a CAM. If we are being specific, that is a 4-2-2-1-1 But saying that is ridiculous and I thought anyone who knows our system, which is everyone would understand the simple change. 

Archived