DCFC Fans Update 20th March

Day

Today another update has been installed to work on issues with the forum, I've also installed a caching method, to put it in simple terms if you're a member that's logged in you see new content as it happens, for members not logged in and guests the forum updates every 10 minutes. 

This in theory "should" massively improve page loading times.

Quite a few of the issues should be fixed with this one, any which are not let me know. 

@curtains @Malagaram View new content will now be working for you

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try refreshing the page, or clicking around, no reason why it should be logging you out.

New content check the filters on the left, top should be topics, then since my last visit, items I have not read

Today another update has been installed to work on issues with the forum, I've also installed a caching method, to put it in simple terms if you're a member that's logged in you see new content as it happens, for members not logged in and guests the forum updates every 10 minutes. 

This in theory "should" massively improve page loading times.

Quite a few of the issues should be fixed with this one, any which are not let me know. 

@curtains @Malagaram View new content will now be working for you

the @ mentions still dint work on internet explorer in windows phone.

edit: They do work but the drop down menu is so far below where you type you cant see it because it hides behind the keyboard.

​I've done this on purpose to move people on to Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Android, Potato, Cauliflower, anything but IE

I'm having to sign in (Chrome) every time I come here now. Have cleared history etc.

...and then when I do sign in, there's nothing in new content (set to: since my last visit).

​Changed the guest caching options which may have caused you to be logged out or appearing to be logged out, any better now? Also I told you wrong, the last option in view new content should be all results, with since last visit if you logout and log back in will show nothing until new posts are made

I had 4G at the iPro when I went, not that I used it much as I was watching the game :)

Cortana and Siri are for lazy people, same as the Apple Watch, I need notifications on my wrist because the phone in my pocket is too far away to reach. Siri, what is the weather today...why don't you look out the window, Siri, show me the route to Butlins in Skegness, I'll open the maps app you can search yourself.

My Calendar syncs with Facebook.

Outlook and Google? no need for all that, streamline my account with iCloud and I can have all my emails, contacts, calendars ready to go if I'm on my computer, in bed on the tablet or out with the phone.

Got to love Apple :) 

​Changed the guest caching options which may have caused you to be logged out or appearing to be logged out, any better now? Also I told you wrong, the last option in view new content should be all results, with since last visit if you logout and log back in will show nothing until new posts are made

Archived