we need to look over our shoulders now

Sexydadbod

No guarantees that we will even make the play offs especially with his rotton form. Top 2 will stay as it is. Fair play to Middlesbrough they proved over both games against us why they deserve to go up. Time to up our game. Must make sure that we finish as high as possible to give us the second leg home advantage in the play offs if we finish in there. The teams around us are in good form.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't be looking over our shoulders. Looking over our shoulders caused us to slip out of top 2 without ever being there for a sustained period of time. We have to look forward. Fifth we may be but one game where things go our way and we're 2 points off top.

We need to look at it like that in my opinion.

I'm looking down rather than up now not going to lie. Is there light at the end of this tunnel because I'm struggling to see it. Tough games still to play and key players still out. I will look back at the Birmingham game as a defining moment if things do go pear shaped.

I do bloody hope for Alpha, Tombo and Reveldevil, that WW3 doesn't ever centre in Derby.  I wouldn't want to be fighting alongside most of you lot.  I think the Russians/Chinese will find the bag-carrying men of Brighton a much more worthy adversary.

Archived