Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

• 2 weeks later...

my grandaughter wanted a new flag for Derby and also her local team we watch in league of ireland  Drogheda United 

hrer are few photos 

1 at Pride Park 

2 at Drogheda ground on sunday where they won the semi final of their FA cup.... SORRY its FAI cup as she kept correcting me 

i was in the night cub sunday night and in came the player and chatted them about football and derby and was telling us they all saw her flag and was asking who flag it belonged too , even here teacher in school on monday asked her was it her flag because know she is derby mad 

she was a proud derby fan now 

drog rams pp.jpg

dro ram tv 2.jpg

drog rams tv 1.jpg

Request. The wife and I were over for the QPR game and we were sat East Stand Lower, block F, halfway line. Just before the game there was a HUGE flag which went from front to back of the stand. Being underneath it, we have no idea what it looked like. Does anybody have a picture of it and will they post it please?

TIA, Amster.

PS my next trip is the Swansea/Sheff W double header in 6 weeks.

33 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Request. The wife and I were over for the QPR game and we were sat East Stand Lower, block F, halfway line. Just before the game there was a HUGE flag which went from front to back of the stand. Being underneath it, we have no idea what it looked like. Does anybody have a picture of it and will they post it please?

TIA, Amster.

PS my next trip is the Swansea/Sheff W double header in 6 weeks.

Not from that particular game, but:

IMG_2072.jpg