Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

We look absolutely devoid of confidence. Who's to blame? Mac? Simmo? The players?

No, our **** fans are to blame. I hope you're all happy, because the unnecessary negativity and pressure has made our players feel completely unwelcome at the club. Best fans in the country in 2008 don't you know? This is what you do when you constantly berate players and tweet their wives giving them abuse.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe how blatantly obvious it is that we cannot play without Chris Martin. We said at the start of the season that if we lost him then we would be in trouble and it just goes to show that we were correct. A lot of people say that we are the best side in the league but the last few games to go show that this 'team' only ticks when we have a certain player in it and when you take him out the side we look bang average.

We look absolutely devoid of confidence. Who's to blame? Mac? Simmo? The players?

No, our **** fans are to blame. I hope you're all happy, because the unnecessary negativity and pressure has made our players feel completely unwelcome at the club. Best fans in the country in 2008 don't you know? This is what you do when you constantly berate players and tweet their wives giving them abuse.

I wish I could give the half time team talk. I'd tell them "Don't listen to Twitter, don't listen to the Radio Derby moan-in, don't listen to the vast majority of planks on dcfcfans. Listen to the love and adulation of the fans out there that paid out a small fortune to come and see you play. They appreciate you. They are the fans you can be happy to play for"

​Not just Martin because with Bent, we were still scoring goals and winning games. 

It's more the lack of a recognised striker. Russell doesn't really know how to play that role, he's doing okay but he's offering very little to our play, just putting himself about a lot. If Martin's not back for Tuesday, we need a short term loan in, just until Martin's back fit because we're really struggling without him.

I wish I could give the half time team talk. I'd tell them "Don't listen to Twitter, don't listen to the Radio Derby moan-in, don't listen to the vast majority of planks on dcfcfans. Listen to the love and adulation of the fans out there that paid out a small fortune to come and see you play. They appreciate you. They are the fans you can be happy to play for"

​Melodrama. Silly to think Twitter or forums are responsible for shipping goals for the last few weeks. Support has been good at games I think, heard the Derby fans singing throughout the half despite the poor performance.

Archived