Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He normally likes to play CB, so he's naturally going to sit back a bit more and protect the back 4. Maybe there could be concerns about him going forward but that's what Hughes and Hendrick are for. We'll have a tough time scoring perhaps but we've got goals in us so lets not concede defeat just yet. I don't know if you noticed but we can be quite good sometimes. Have some faith or sod off. Negativity not needed.

Wow what a debut. Hanson by miles the best freekick taker at the club. Our very own Leighton Baines when it comes to banging them in (though right footed) time after time. Would love him to score one early on to settle him down and make for a wonder-debut.

Some have said Warnock can play CDM (I don't know). If so, it's surprising he'd not had the chance for this game, but I hope young Jamie plays without fear and shows us what he can do.

"why don't they give the young players a go"

"I'd start Calero"

"I've seen U21's and xxxx looks like he'd be a good shout"

Hanson starts and now theirs moaning.

"look at our attendances and support"

Quite. A load of moaning ******* idiots in one place at one time. The players are so lucky to have us

If anyone on twitter slates him if he has a bad game I swear to lucifer a curse will be fall all of them. The guy is what 18? Making his debut in our biggest game of the season (or one of them), if he plays well its a bonus, we can't expect too much from him. But lets get right behind the team now, what is the point in moaning with ten games to go. COME ON YOU RAMMMMMMMMS (In the voice of the annoying stadium announcer***)

***I apologise to any of his family members or friends if they are on here, I let the adrenaline get the better of me with that remark.

Archived