Derby 4 - 3 home, 1 away.

Middlesborough 7 - 3 home, 4 away.

Ballsmouth 3 - 2 home, 1 away.

Ipswich 5 - 2 home, 3 away

Norwich 2 - both at home.

Watford 3 - 1 home, 2 away.

Brentford 2 - both away.

Wolves 5 - 3 home, 2 away.

Win our home games and the rest should take care of itself, Norwich look to have the easiest run in, didn't realise Boro had so many hard games left. Same points as last season should see us up, Imo.  Can't see us not achieving that at the minimum.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we keep dropping points against the 'lesser' teams then what we do against fellow challengers has less impact. The 5 points lost in the Rotherham and Fulham games could prove to be crucial. A good performance and 3 points on Tuesday will cheer everyone up

If we keep dropping points against the 'lesser' teams then what we do against fellow challengers has less impact. The 5 points lost in the Rotherham and Fulham games could prove to be crucial. A good performance and 3 points on Tuesday will cheer everyone up

Could Norwichs run in be anymore kinder? Bar Leeds, who always seem to win against the top sides and Boro, every game remaining i'd have down a Norwich win.

Would bet my house they'll get top two, wish i'd had thrown afew quid on them in November 

Archived