Restricted View @ Fulham

DCFCDowd

Just bought 4 tickets out of the last 10 restricted view for Fulham. Just hoping the view is ok as some of the seats they showed me at the ticket office on the internet are directly behind big posts!!! Still glad to be going :) family day out & hearing the Rams (even if we can't see lol)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to Fulham a few times with my lad. It is an old stadium, and has a lot of metal pillars supporting the roof structures. I have never had a problem personally with seeing the pitch, which for a few Fulham games has been a distinct disappointment, but you could always a) sit in someone else's seat or b) take a oxyacetylene gas cutter with you. Hope that helps.

Bring it on son...bring it on..!

How do you like your breakfast pies, with or without HP sauce?

Sky Sports Soccer Saturday....now to Chris Kamara at The Cottage.....Chris Kamara wearing his big headphones turning around rapidly, "well Jeff, I think it's a pie, it looks like a pie, there seems to be breakfast pies all over the place Jeff, never seen them before Jeff, I've just been informed by a Swiss lad, that seems to be wearing quite a few and is covered in sauce, quite remarkable Jeff, and as for the football Jeff, who cares......whose round is it? and has anyone slapped Phil Thompson yet and when is he going to shut up?......back to you Jeff!

Archived