Favourite Apps

AmericanRam

Think this was a thread pre forum reset?

Anyway,below are some of my favourites:

1-TuneIn Radio-Great app for listening to a variety of radio stations.

2-Untappd-People posts beers they have drank,rate them,unlock stuff,etc.Great app.

3-Groupon-Great app with coupon codes for a lot of different things,great offers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to my WeQ4U App, I've saved £48 in the last year by using it to call 08 numbers for free from my mobile.

Current favourite App is Star Rover. Shows you where to look for stars & planets (and the odd stray ball from the City Ground) in the night sky. Great for when you wonder if a light is a planet, satellite or just an alien invasion force mounting it's first attack.

Tweetbot for using Twitter.

Microsoft Outlook for my Gmail (Yes you heard correctly!)

Tinder - For picking up bitches.

Alien Blue - Reddit.

F.Lux - Jailbreak tweak to give the screen an Orange tint at nighttime, it reduces glare.

Sleep Cycle - detects your sleep movements and wakes you up when you're not in a deep sleep so you wake up refreshed.

Tweetbot for using Twitter.

Microsoft Outlook for my Gmail (Yes you heard correctly!)

Tinder - For picking up bitches.

Alien Blue - Reddit.

F.Lux - Jailbreak tweak to give the screen an Orange tint at nighttime, it reduces glare.

Sleep Cycle - detects your sleep movements and wakes you up when you're not in a deep sleep so you wake up refreshed.

• 1 month later...

Tried to get whatsapp on my ipod touch and it won't let me :( so does any of you expert know any way to get this on? Is there any decent apps I could use and are that decent? Thanks  

Periscope, launched by Twitter. It's a live streaming app, the other day I watched a tour round the Sky Sports studio, walk around the Soccer AM set, a woman taking a shower and a bloke having a dump.

I was live streamed myself, in my boxers stumbling into bed last night, slightly tipsy. Missus thought it was amusing, I find it weird that one bloke stopped to watch the entire thing.

Periscope, launched by Twitter. It's a live streaming app, the other day I watched a tour round the Sky Sports studio, walk around the Soccer AM set, a woman taking a shower and a bloke having a dump.

I was live streamed myself, in my boxers stumbling into bed last night, slightly tipsy. Missus thought it was amusing, I find it weird that one bloke stopped to watch the entire thing.

Archived