Any News on Chris Martin?

L1ghterfeul

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Martin look injured

He looked broken from about the third minute - pulled up quickly, hand to the back of the thigh, stretching etc. He tried to run it off but clearly was struggling.

DERBY County are waiting to discover the extent of an injury suffered by top scorer Chris Martin.

Martin, who has netted 19 goals this season, was forced off with a suspected hamstring problem only 14 minutes into Tuesday's 2-2 draw at Bournemouth.

"Chrissy Martin going off after 15 minutes was a huge loss," said Derby head coach Steve McClaren.

"We think it's his hamstring but, hopefully, it's not too serious.

"It's a blow to us and we have got some injuries - but we've got a good squad."

Martin was replaced by on-loan Darren Bent, who scored one goal and set up the other.

"We had to adjust but Darren came on and gave us something different," said McClaren.

"With the injury to Chris Martin, he'll probably get a run in the team now."

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Rams-await-news-injury-scorer-Chris/story-26004506-detail/story.html#mSKfsAuDz66MkZF0.99

I heard the corner of the bottom drawer is chipped in the corner, the main body is still perfectly fine, the rail is in perfect order and all the coat hangers are still in place.

I'm quite ITK and can confirm the medical team are discussing whether to repair the chipped bottom drawer themselves, if they'll simply replace the chipped wood panel or if they'll need a whole new bottom drawer completely.

I heard the corner of the bottom drawer is chipped in the corner, the main body is still perfectly fine, the rail is in perfect order and all the coat hangers are still in place.

I'm quite ITK and can confirm the medical team are discussing whether to repair the chipped bottom drawer themselves, if they'll simply replace the chipped wood panel or if they'll need a whole new bottom drawer completely.

once you move these cheap wardrobes they never go back together the same.

Archived