Old pervs

Ovis aries

A mate of mine has been up Burton A&E this evening with his son, waiting to be checked for whiplash injuries....sat in the same waiting room was Rolf Harris who was handcuffed to two prison officers.

I wonder if Rolf asked the medics "can you tell what it is yet"?

As you were......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about al the old Headmasters and teachers that used to whack the bejabbers  out of us kids back in the forties and fifties , I can tell you first hand that was assault.

the difference is that the crimes these old pedos have committed were always illegal, albeit with lenient punishments, whereas whacking unruly kids was not illegal back then.

What about al the old Headmasters and teachers that used to whack the bejabbers  out of us kids back in the forties and fifties , I can tell you first hand that was assault.

I used to get the ruler across my knuckles when I was 7 - for writing with 'Satan's hand'.

(yes, it was a Welsh school)

I am a bit perturbed by this Old Perv business. Most, if not all, of the people documented on here were not old when they first committed their alleged or proven acts, it is just the fact that they are old now. I think it's reasonably clear that if you have a warped sexual persuasion it evidences itself well before you get into your 30's. You see I am approaching 55 now, and I would consider myself an "Old Perv" where I know that I look at young women more often, and far too long nowadays, especially ones in high heels and short skirts. Not going to go up and molest one though, or worse. I more simply look and think what might be, and wish I could be young again. Perfectly normal I guess.

I am a bit perturbed by this Old Perv business. Most, if not all, of the people documented on here were not old when they first committed their alleged or proven acts, it is just the fact that they are old now. I think it's reasonably clear that if you have a warped sexual persuasion it evidences itself well before you get into your 30's. You see I am approaching 55 now, and I would consider myself an "Old Perv" where I know that I look at young women more often, and far too long nowadays, especially ones in high heels and short skirts. Not going to go up and molest one though, or worse. I more simply look and think what might be, and wish I could be young again. Perfectly normal I guess.

u old perv u

Surely one of the joys of getting old, you have a far greater range of women to put in the **** bank?

If our own Prime Minister hasn't condemned what happened in Rotherham (not rams versus Rotherham either lol) what do you expect, we have Police frightened of approaching any foreign nationals in case they are branded racist, its the same as famous people, they are beyond the law.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Former TV weather presenter Fred Talbot jailed for five years for indecent assault in connection with two schoolboys.

Talbot  assaulted the pupils, aged 14 and 15, from Altrincham Grammar School for Boys during his former career as a biology teacher.

The judge at Manchester's Minshull Street Crown Court told Talbot: "You deliberately and indecently assaulted the two of them for your own gratification."

During his trial, Talbot, who was known to millions for his forecasts on a floating weather map for ITV's This Morning show, was described as a "chancer".

He was said to have been "obsessed" with teenage boys and "could not help himself", particularly when he had been drinking.

Victims described how they were forced to sleep naked with him during school trips on canal barges.

One told how boys would take turns to sleep in his bed on one of the trips, and that at one stage Talbot "started talking to me about sexual stuff" before assaulting him.

Talbot resigned in disgrace from the school in 1984 after making indecent comments to two 15-year-old pupils, but hid his past when his TV break came a year later.

Meanwhile, police investigating alleged historical abuse involving Talbot have submitted a report to Scottish prosecutors.

The allegations are said to relate to events over a 13-year period, from 1968 to 1981.

The report was received from Police Scotland on Thursday and is currently being considered by the Procurator Fiscal.

Archived