Come on then... let's have it....

Mostyn6

We've just won in Wales, all in all an excellent result. Admittedly there will ALWAYS be room for improvement in any game, win, loss or draw! Steve McClaren said in his post-match interview that he wasn't happy with a few things. But was delighted with the win.

We cannot underplay this victory.

These are the games where teams can easily drop a couple of points, but we didn't, and we didn't even look like coming close to dropping points.

I'm sick of seeing people over-reacting to an unlucky draw or defeat, mainly out of character for this team, but reality would suggest there is NO logical reason why we would be unbeatable so why overreact to such defeats?

I'm buzzing that we've won this game. In previous years, Cardiff have ruined many a Saturday afternoon for me by battering us.

I hope some of you that were so emotional after defeat against Leeds/Boro/Forest actually realise how good this win is and are as buzzing as I am.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've just won in Wales, all in all an excellent result. Admittedly there will ALWAYS be room for improvement in any game, win, loss or draw! Steve McClaren said in his post-match interview that he wasn't happy with a few things. But was delighted with the win.

These are the games where teams can easily drop a couple of points, but we didn't, and we didn't even look like coming close to dropping points.

I'm sick of seeing people over-reacting to an unlucky draw or defeat, mainly out of character for this team, but reality would suggest there is NO logical reason why we would be unbeatable so why overreact to such defeats?

I'm buzzing that we've won this game. In previous years, Cardiff have ruined many a Saturday afternoon for me by battering us.

I hope some of you that were so emotional after defeat against Leeds/Boro/Forest actually realise how good this win is and are as buzzing as I am.

Every Derby fan should be buzzing after this result.

It's massive for us Fans as it's very tight at the top but good that Ipswich and Norwich and Wolves only drew .

With Watford and Brentford losing.

Bring on Bolton

It was a great result but an ok/average performance. We need to start keeping the ball better and take more care with the final pass, for when we play a good team.  

we have to build ourselves up to that level though. As McClaren says, frequently, you have to earn the right to play that way. I'll take good hard-fought professional wins 8 days a week thankyou.

Who did?

Sorry I thought when you said 'These are the games where teams can easily drop a couple of points' you were referring to Cardiff City away.

I didn't expect it to be as easy as that, but I would have been very disappointed had we not won given their form against the top six.

Sorry I thought when you said 'These are the games where teams can easily drop a couple of points' you were referring to Cardiff City away.

I didn't expect it to be as easy as that, but I would have been very disappointed had we not won given their form against the top six.

I thought he meant more the type of game rather than Cardiff specifically. Midtable team, unthreatening, off the back of a good win. I seem to remember us dropping points on the 17th in the same circumstances. Complacency can creep in sometimes in these games. The key to putting together a good run is taking every game 100% seriously, and you get wins like today. Keep rolling onward.

Winning away gainst a mid table team is a good result. But you can't make anything of it apart from another 3 points.

In theory if we beat Ipswich away and we passed the test, we should beat forest easily but we didn't. It's not just coz it's forest, it's cos it just shows that you can't get complacent. The fact we beat Cardiff away means nothing apart from the extra 3 points which is very nice thank you.

Cardiff had won as many home games as Derby prior to this game.

Won eight yes, but also lost four and against our rivals easily enough.

I'd classify Huddersfield away a much tougher game than Cardiff City away. I think their style of play suits a possession-based team as proven by the likes of Brentford, Watford and Bournemouth scoring 12 goals combined against them pver the past month or so.

Had it not been for David Marshall and bad luck, we would have beaten them easily at the Ipro too.

Let's not forget that Cardiff are utter $hit.

Winning away gainst a mid table team is a good result. But you can't make anything of it apart from another 3 points.

In theory if we beat Ipswich away and we passed the test, we should beat forest easily but we didn't. It's not just coz it's forest, it's cos it just shows that you can't get complacent. The fact we beat Cardiff away means nothing apart from the extra 3 points which is very nice thank you.

Won eight yes, but also lost four and against our rivals easily enough.

I'd classify Huddersfield away a much tougher game than Cardiff City away. I think their style of play suits a possession-based team as proven by the likes of Brentford, Watford and Bournemouth scoring 12 goals combined against them pver the past month or so.

Had it not been for David Marshall and bad luck, we would have beaten them easily at the Ipro too.

are you guys serious? 

I bet if I gave you all

Archived