Come on then... let's have it....

Mostyn6

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was ok. Not really that bothered. 

Reacted calmly when radio derby told me Marin missed the pen. Was very calm when radio signal immediately changed to Burnley commentary when I passed out of Derbyshire.

Was quite meh when I Twitter told me we'd scored.

Have no idea why it's such a big deal to be honest.  

Eighteen games left to go. If we win twelve we have 90 points which you would think would easily be enough. Unfortunately, Bournemouth and Middlesbrough have the same outlook. We need to put Bournemouth in their place if we can. I watched them against Watford, admittedly against ten men for 89 minutes but they look good and very free scoring. We need to blunt them and then Bent them. We only have these two massive tests left. The pesky Mr Bamford is improving all the time. Lets hope that a gap is going to open now and leave three at the top then two with us in the two. We are capable of winning thirteen or fourteen games if we get a couple more players in and keep our focus. The defeat against Forest could prove to be the best thing that happened to us in the long run. it might be identified as the very catalyst that got us to fully concentrate. COYR

Every Derby fan should be buzzing after this result.

It's massive for us Fans as it's very tight at the top but good that Ipswich and Norwich and Wolves only drew .

With Watford and Brentford losing.

Bring on Bolton

Too right but no some will find something to moan at...  FFS can't they enjoy the victory ?

Think it was a great result today, going against Ex-prem teams can always be a struggle, as they still have quality players. 

Could of easily been a game we could of dropped points on with Cardiff's home record. Need a decent performance against Bolton now, then the big one against Bournemouth. 

Personally think Bournemouth will drop off, don't know why but when I look at them, I just don't rate them for some reason. Middlesbrough/Norwich are most deadly for me

Archived