Best DET article ever?

dajstrawb

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having one delivered to my bedside shortly. Not by Simon Clough though...which is upsetting. 

I honestly thought that said "Backside", not "Bedside", the first time I read it.

That was upsetting.

That was a really interesting insight into the transfer process and how recruitment as a whole works at Derby.  Everytime I hear anything about the inner workings of the club it always seems to highlight how everyone is pulling in the same direction; the last paragraph or two about Albentosa was a great example of that.  Keep up the good work DCFC! COYR!

While I wouldn't stoop so low as to do that, given the crap we were given for stating the truth about Nigel Clough, it's quite nice to enjoy it. :-)

That Che Adams from Ilkeston didnt do bad v Spurs.

I could agree more about that article. I considered starting a thread on it myself. It makes me feel proud to be a Derby County supporter. The Albentosa thread was the most exciting on here since I came on. Mel Morris is truly outstanding. If Albentosa does not feel welcome now, then he never will.

Interesting. I assume you stating your opinion rather than truth.

Yep. It's my opinion that we would be better off without Nigel Clough (18th 14th 19th 12th 10th) in charge, and instead another manager would do a far better job. 

3rd last season, Playoff final, currently joint top, a win away from FA Cup quarter final... 

But yeah, obviously not truth. Just my opinion. Looks like a validated one though eh?

Archived