Tattoos

Chris Mills

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fix which auto correct tools you raving homosexual?

Goodness! I am really not sure where you got the view from I am, or have ever been, homosexual. Au contraire. You however seem to be displaying a sign of homophobia in your most recent remarks. I think you need to have a lie down lovey and gather your thoughts. It seems to me that Boycie might have been your rock.

Goodness! I am really not sure where you got the view from I am, or have ever been, homosexual. Au contraire. You however seem to be displaying a sign of homophobia in your most recent remarks. I think you need to have a lie down lovey and gather your thoughts. It seems to me that Boycie might have been your rock.

Oh come out that closet, we can see you hiding in there

Forgive my ignorance but I thought it was an American Eagle?

It's beautiful anyway.

The American Eagle is the americans claiming the Bald Eagle as their National Bird and National Animal, which is fair, as its, now recovering, numbers are all in Northern America.

It is also known as the Sea Eagle, and gets bald from the English discription of it being piebald.

Got my first tattoo today and got me wondering who out of your other Rams fans, who will have tattoos!

Feel free to post pictures etc, would like to see :)

(Image related, hope I've done it right, never done an image before.

<a  class=oSuxXgq?1" />

Must say pal pretty cool tat.Any plans for more in future?

3 tattoos so far + 4th tattoo will be added very soon.

Rams tattoo on my right lower arm

A.G on my left lower arm

Family names + my missus on my back

No I don't regretted it at all. :)

Wow bit forward sounds like your chat up lines in the local pick up bar need some honing

Not a chat up line Notts. Just the kind of tattoo I thought someone who is gay might have. My good friend JW thinks it hideous. You think you are "probably the best forum poster in the world". We are all probably wrong, but it is good to have an opinion.

Not a chat up line Notts. Just the kind of tattoo I thought someone who is gay might have. My good friend JW thinks it hideous. You think you are "probably the best forum poster in the world". We are all probably wrong, but it is good to have an opinion.

Not sure how your mind made the connection between an eagle tattoo and latent homosexuality is there some kind of subliminal link that I'm missing

Archived