lack if squad depth

davenportram

This may seem a strange thing to say but we have added depth to Centre half (already had loads) but list Ibe and Coutts as potential wide men.

We now have Ward, Russell and Dawkins.

Two of these have had injury trouble this season and last. Could hit us hard in the last half of the season

Plus Ince and Lingard hardly lack of squad depth.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does dav still post on here?

I haven't seen any posts about plan b or squad depth for a while, will be interesting to hear his thoughts on January as we thought that would be an good indication of how the season is progressing.

Does dav still post on here?

I haven't seen any posts about plan b or squad depth for a while, will be interesting to hear his thoughts on January as we thought that would be an good indication of how the season is progressing.

So I was wrong to mention squad depth? Yet SM himself said we were light in the areas I mentioned. I'm glad he agreed with me and did something about it

Was I wrong to mention plan B when SM used the same words and has tried something different.

You can try and say I told you so but SM obviously thought it was enough of an issue to do something about it

So I was wrong to mention squad depth? Yet SM himself said we were light in the areas I mentioned. I'm glad he agreed with me and did something about it

Was I wrong to mention plan B when SM used the same words and has tried something different.

You can try and say I told you so but SM obviously thought it was enough of an issue to do something about it

Dav! Aaaahhhhh... Saviour of the Universe!

flash-gordon1

Ah you are still here :-)

Glad to see you are happy (I presume) with the business we have done in the transfer market, coutts and freeman out, and the two new ones in.

Archived