Hughes - Ipswich -Forest

Antonedcfc

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was limping for at least half the first half - walked off shaking his head at half time.  Them clogging reddogs did him, like their fans wanted.......nice.

Brings so much to the team, more then bryson & hendrick, Bryson was a one season wonder * my opinion *

I'm tempted to agree about one season wonder but its crazy how outstanding he was last season then this year nowhere near that compared to someone like Russell whos really come on this year

Hughes also came off against Wigan at half-time, when leading 1-0. Came off at Watford and then they immediately scored. Didn't start at Boro when we were terrible in the first 45 mins.

Also came off at half-time against Charlton and we turned **** afterwards.

It's not really a coincidence that our better results coinicide with Hughes being on the pitch.

I'd love someone to do a win ratio of our three midfielders.

All of our worse performances this season seem to be when Hughes isn't playing.

We missed Hughes and Eustace and Ibe / Dawkins. Hendrick and Bryson didn't play well 2nd half, Mascarell struggles defensively and we didn't have anyone decent to replace Ward when he tired. Bent looked well off the pace when he came on and also didn't look suited to the wide attacking role.

it's a team game. We do not have any one single vital player. Hughes has played before and the team has lost whilst looking rubbish.

Stop putting players on pedestals! It is a TEAM game ffs!

However to be successful a team has to have the right blend. Our team NEEDS a dictating midfielder. Thorne's injured and Omar only suits teams that play football thus leaving Hughes as our reliable option at this moment in time.

Archived