Callum Mcmanamanamanaman ( do doo du doo do)

TroyDyer

Butros, you still hanging around? I am quite interested by your fascination with this forum; how many others do you linger on? Other than your occasional visits to Baggieville, do you actually leave your bedroom much? I imagine you with a bucket in the corner of the room.

I'm just a social kinda guy, does it matter what/whose forum it is? We're all football fans and nice to get a different point of view.

FYI I've not been to baggieville for a whole now, travel costs are to prohibitive

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just a social kinda guy, does it matter what/whose forum it is? We're all football fans and nice to get a different point of view.

FYI I've not been to baggieville for a whole now, travel costs are to prohibitive

You have brought a tear to my old eye; how far do you live from the Albion - please don't tell me you live on the south coast.

Off to sleep now, but I now realise you are not of this land (or at least anymore). Sweet dreams Butros, sweet dreams.

Half of the posters on here aren't of this planet.

we used to have a Baggies fan loitering on the old BBC606 Derby pages. He used to really get involved.

His reasons were that whilst some of the posters were thick as sausage (like here), the level of debate was much better than other teams had and he thought Derby fans educated him!

Is it the same for Butros here?

Archived