Callum Mcmanamanamanaman ( do doo du doo do)

TroyDyer

WBA need wide players, Pulis has stated this so hardly likely to sign one and leave him on the bench. Nice try though

How's that 8 million your chairman was going to hold out for in order to allow Thorne to come to Derby?

Buffoon.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said he was holding out for 8 million ? And not really sure what relevance your question has to this thread

My apologies if it wasn't you - there was a Baggie fan who maintained that would be the asking-price and that your chairman would 'screw us over'.

What would be the point? He would be suspended for half of our matches. The guy is a huge liability.

Agreed-think he's a nasty bit of work.

My apologies if it wasn't you - there was a Baggie fan who maintained that would be the asking-price and that your chairman would 'screw us over'.

Baggie66 or something wasn't he? Was obviously just on the wind up, ppl that post things just to get a reaction are best ignored

Baggie66 or something wasn't he? Was obviously just on the wind up, ppl that post things just to get a reaction are best ignored

Probably explains why most people on here ignore me.

Butros, you still hanging around? I am quite interested by your fascination with this forum; how many others do you linger on? Other than your occasional visits to Baggieville, do you actually leave your bedroom much? I imagine you with a bucket in the corner of the room.

Archived