Callum Mcmanamanamanaman ( do doo du doo do)

TroyDyer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think anyone from the Championship would come to derby like a shot. Warnock thought about it for two seconds.

They like the way that we play.

We are equal top of the League.

We will be playing Premiership football next year. We have a coach with international standing.

The club is know to be stable, well organised and friendly. Warnock said that he could feel the buzz as soon as he got here.

What is not to like/ The wage structure, perhaps.

I think anyone from the Championship would come to derby like a shot. Warnock thought about it for two seconds.

They like the way that we play.

We are equal top of the League.

We will be playing Premiership football next year. We have a coach with international standing.

The club is know to be stable, well organised and friendly. Warnock said that he could feel the buzz as soon as he got here.

What is not to like/ The wage structure, perhaps.

I think we scrapped that.

Maybe now we are looking at stronger players outside of the Championship. Not sure Callum is up for the fight at Wigan, or because another has been manager is now in charge.., plus they get between 8 and 12,000 for home matches.

I'm sure we will sign a better option than this...

What would be the point? He would be suspended for half of our matches. The guy is a huge liability.

Sent off twice and booked a dozen times since turning professional in 2008...

That's from my poor mathematics...

Sent off twice and booked a dozen times since turning professional in 2008...

That's from my poor mathematics...

It's a hyperbole. But if you know anything about this guy then you know he is a nasty little ****. Is it worth the risk?...If he wasn't I would be saying go and get him. One man does not make a team. Is a hot head with ability worth the possible disruption he could cause? 

It's a hyperbole. But if you know anything about this guy then you know he is a nasty little ****. Is it worth the risk?...If he wasn't I would be saying go and get him. One man does not make a team. Is a hot head with ability worth the possible disruption he could cause?

could say the same about Jamie Ward? Chrissy Martin to a slightly lesser extent... Not hyperbole...

Archived