Derby County v Notts Forest

Gritstone Ram

Gary Barlow, Samantha Fox, Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee, Barry Chucklebrother, Vera Lynn, Neil Diamond, Prince Harry, Debby Harry, my mum, Leslie Ash, Philip Schofield, Dizzie Rascal, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Helen Mirren and Baby Spice have all contacted me in the last 24 hours to say how disappointed they were with the performance and result yesterday and I reassured all of them that our dreams were not shattered, and that we would come back stronger. Only Pete Tong thought that we were weaker than last season, and might not go up, but he is never right. Bit of a tosser too - not really sure why I keep in touch with him really.

I got half way through and was looking for "Maggie Thatcher, your boys took one hell of a beating" - but I left disappointed.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second half stats.....

Lee grant - roll out to defender 3 times

Lee grant - hoof 13 times

Christie hoof 3 times

Keogh hoof 1 time

Buxton hoof 2 times

Forsyth hoof 7 times

Christie long throw 2 of 3

Forsyth long throw 6 of 11

Total 26 hoofs in 45 minutes

All those tin pots can p*** off anyway. it was rigged for them to win, our owners felt sorry for them and demanded (at half time in the dressing room) we let them score twice, it was set up for you lot, the FA obviously backed the 1-2 as well, its plainly obvious what went off, enjoy the win but it was scripted like a WWF wrestling match.

All those tin pots can p*** off anyway. it was rigged for them to win, our owners felt sorry for them and demanded (at half time in the dressing room) we let them score twice, it was set up for you lot, the FA obviously backed the 1-2 as well, its plainly obvious what went off, enjoy the win but it was scripted like a WWF wrestling match.

That's okay, I like wrestling. I did start to wonder why Lansbury climbed on top of the goal and dropped a Randy Savage elbow on Will Hughes just before half time.

Did you see the tackle on Hughes by Kelvin Wilson, it was a disgusting foul, it belonged in a WWF wrestling ring not a football pitch, but it was all part of the plan anyway, we agreed to take Hughes off at half time regardless. 

Lovely scripted fix up for the poor red dogs, because they weren't scoring in a million years.

Completely agree with you. Didn't you think Stuart Pearce picking up a metal chair, running on to the pitch and smacking Chris Martin with it was a bit far though? And they say Chris Martin dives!

Did you see the tackle on Hughes by Kelvin Wilson, it was a disgusting foul, it belonged in a WWF wrestling ring not a football pitch, but it was all part of the plan anyway, we agreed to take Hughes off at half time regardless. 

Lovely scripted fix up for the poor red dogs, because they weren't scoring in a million years.

Was the fan attack and the stolen plate scripted as well? Someone tell the police before they waste their time on pursuing the investigation...

Outsung by forest and leeds though.

Yeah Leeds we never got going. Thought we were fine v Forest until 2nd half? I'm right over near the SW bit so I can only hear away fans if we're pretty much silent.

Think in the 2nd half you could sense that it wasn't going right.

That Forest following was the best I've ever seen them though. The next best being when they had Van Hooijdonk. They were very good on Saturday.

Archived