Bournemouth Away

SellyIOM

Just booked my flights and hotel for this Tuesday night game taking my 12 year old Rams mad daughter with me,but could only book my own match ticket with my away membership.They've given us 1300 I think,so do you think we'll sell out or do I need to start begging for another ticket?got some mates who go away so might be able to get one off them.Going mainly because I think they are our only real threat and we"ll need all the support we can get down there.Thorne back by then and Martin ,Russell and Bent up front,how can we fail.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just booked my flights and hotel for this Tuesday night game taking my 12 year old Rams mad daughter with me,but could only book my own match ticket with my away membership.They've given us 1300 I think,so do you think we'll sell out or do I need to start begging for another ticket?got some mates who go away so might be able to get one off them.Going mainly because I think they are our only real threat and we"ll need all the support we can get down there.Thorne back by then and Martin ,Russell and Bent up front,how can we fail.

Don't underestimate this game Selly. This will sell out and I very much doubt they will even make general sale. Get yourself a season ticket number (I can help if you struggle) and get on the phone Monday morning otherwise you may end up being disappointed. This is not just a table topping game, its a day/couple of days at the seaside and always popular.

Good luck Selly - don't underestimate the number of us for whom this is effectively a "home" game. Although once again (depending on meetings) i may be looking a prize plum in the city suit.

Archived