If Pearce is deforested, will that be good or bad for us?

Rampage

Teletext said last week that Pearce may lose his job after Florist were stung by Rochdale Hornets. then a couple of days ago. I think it was the Daily Mail,. allegedly, that said that the owner of florist was considering asking the players whether they still wanted Pearce. What does this in principle, even if untrue, say about the balance of power between the owners, manager, players and fans in deciding how a club moves forward. This was my one and only start up thread before Hackthursday so I have reinstated it just to make a point.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At one point under Farcewaz I actually felt sorry for the guy trying to run a club the right way.

But after a certain tweet aimed at Rams fans, the man lowered himself to new depths.

Behaving like no chairman / owner or any other authortative figure do in a high profile business.

I now think he is a perfect match for those sausages down the A52 and they deserve each other.

Long may their troubles contintue.... and may you keep undermining the Coach, and hiring and firing once every 6 months for many years to come!

I just wanted to add that I can't read this thread title without thinking it says....

If Pearce is defrosted, will that be good...

Then I think Pearce is frozen....

Then I start singing Let it go and imagining Fawaz's parents saying let it go as in let Forest go.

Anyone else?

I just wanted to add that I can't read this thread title without thinking it says....

If Pearce is defrosted, will that be good...

Then I think Pearce is frozen....

Then I start singing Let it go and imagining Fawaz's parents saying let it go as in let Forest go.

Anyone else?

Have you got a darkened room you could lie down in til it goes away? Mind you, after the last few days you'd go to sleep for a fortnight!

Archived