The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they wouldn't sell Lansbury... When is Fawaz going to wake up and realise he has no money? He's done nothing to try to balance the books and stabilise the club since the embargo. He's not taking it seriously at all. Can't be far away from resorting to points reductions, he's an embarrassment to the game ffs.

I can't even laugh at this anymore you know? I don't find it funny. He's making a mockery of their club and I'm genuinely saddened. Not even in a patronising "oh, my heart bleeds for the poor gumps" kind of way. I'm genuinely disheartened that this crook is still in the game.

Our campaign to keep Physco failed miserably.

We need to regroup, redouble our efforts and put everything into keeping Fawaz at forest.

Joking apart, there's a real chance the clueless Kuwaiti will do a "Rangers" and put them in the Conference, so its vitally important that we get behind him and support him all the way.

#dcfcfans4fawaz

They thought they were getting Sheikh Mansour II. Instead they got Del Boy El Trotter.

Are we 100% certain that isn't just another undercover journo investigating the incredible lengths that the green eyed monster can drive a club to when their better neighbours are living the dream....?

I've read both LTLF and Forest Vital...

Two totally different sets of views.

Feel sorry for the Jimmy Gordon fella on Forest Vital... He's been shouted down for months on end with his criticisms and ITK knowledge behind the scenes. Being called all sorts...

Seems he might be right all along...

I've read both LTLF and Forest Vital...

Two totally different sets of views.

Feel sorry for the Jimmy Gordon fella on Forest Vital... He's been shouted down for months on end with his criticisms and ITK knowledge behind the scenes. Being called all sorts...

Seems he might be right all along...

Yeah, he strikes me as a decent sort. Actually one or two on Vital come across as decent people if somewhat misguided (choosing Forest over Derby is a bit like getting to the buffet late and only finding egg butties and twiglets left), whereas the LTLF crew have a bit more of a 'slit you up a treat' outlook.

Yeah, he strikes me as a decent sort. Actually one or two on Vital come across as decent people if somewhat misguided (choosing Forest over Derby is a bit like getting to the buffet late and only finding egg butties and twiglets left), whereas the LTLF crew have a bit more of a 'slit you up a treat' outlook.

pretty much agree with that analogy...

Seems to have convinced a few doubters too he has. Even if they disagree it's fairly civilised...

LTLF seems to be a bit on par with Twitter...

Who did Man City of The Championship sign before deadline then??? 

Nobody but they managed to beat off all of the interest from The Premiership elite to hold on to the much sought after Henri Lansbury.

Nobody but they managed to beat off all of the interest from The Premiership elite to hold on to the much sought after Henri Lansbury.

Probably before he fooked off Nawaz said " Don't touch fook all till I get back *, coupled with the fact that there was no one left in admin to do any deals .

Archived