The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

In shock at that second half.

Southport would have beat us on that display.

Stood off Forest far too much.

Have to say and it hurts bad... They deserved it on the second half performance.

Take care of that BC trophy... It's only a temporary loan! ????

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is always tempting in such situations to take the sausage, but four seasons ago I felt this kind of pain. Something has to change, but unlike our situation I cannot see what your catalyst will be. We were very lucky to get someone like Clough, who gave youth and "low rent" talent the opportunity to play and gel, to a broadly attractive system. McClaren has lifted it. Forest seem to pay over the top for big time Charlie's who are in fact quite small time, and I don't think anyone knows their role in the team. Fawaz might have money, I say might, but what he doesn't have is the nous to realise he has a real problem, and pick and stick with a manager who might have to have a good clear-out and start again. Unlike you and Stoners, too many of your fans are deluded, and they certainly won't buy the idea that a 4 to 5 year plan is now required to get you into the premier, but I think that is the truth of the matter. But football is a funny game, and whilst I paint a bleak if realistic picture, tomorrow Dawny you could be dancing down the streets of Nottingham whilst I am drowning my sorrows thinking what a bunch of lucky sausages.

As I said Dawny, funny old game. Enjoy your day.

I wasn't aware he had, can you point me in the direction of his previous incorrect comments?

Seeing as it was a radio commentary, no.

Disbelieve it if you like, but do you honestly think that this is the first time that mills has slated Pearce?

Thought we were poor today, especially the second half.

Got what we deserved, flick all.

Congrats Dogs, the chasm has officially been re designated as a large gap again. :p

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/was-david-beckham-dropped-from-olympics-team-945230

Mills has a personal grudge against Pearce for dropping him from the Man City team in favour of Micah Richards.

Anyway, great win today and fully deserved for the second half performance. Its not going to get us in the play-offs but it is still bloody enjoyable.

Just watched the match again from the tv point of view

But on and keogh man handling of Antonio and Britt in the area all game was nothing sort of disgraceful

If you fan is going to get done for assault on KW then I suspect you 2 defenders will get the same punishment

Nobody wants the cages up again. It's hard on Derby or any club for that matter, just because of the actions of one fan.

Good Old Stella

Wouldn't have happened if all the stewards hadn't been forced to go and deal with rowdy misbehaving Forest fans threatening to storm the pitch.

Archived