The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

I was thinking B4 actually....or maybe you, as we all know you are really a Ram..

Haven't been able to watch it with the sound on at work, but if he manages to string a coherent sentence together we know it's not him...

I'd also like to rule myself out of the reckoning as I have a decent hair cut and normal sized forehead.

53 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Nah that was going down on the away fans if you believe B4 .. :ph34r:

Not just B4 that witnessed the p!ss and spit coming over the netting and it happens every time we play you lot there, It's also happened at wolves when we've played there.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Nah that was going down on the away fans if you believe B4 .. :ph34r:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41661&page=144

You want a laugh, read this drivel laugh.gif

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/20731-i-hop...points/?page=1

Do you like picking on B4?

Looks like you do as you had to post a link to his thread so your gumptards mates could mock him as well.  Least Dapper Dan questioned should B4 be laughed at.

Your banter relies on picking fault with the post, rather than the arguing the subject content. Picking on the person instead of being respectful to the fact that everyone has different levels of ability, in terms of command of the English language etc.

Pathetic.

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Haven't been able to watch it with the sound on at work, but if he manages to string a coherent sentence together we know it's not him...

I'd also like to rule myself out of the reckoning as I have a decent hair cut and normal sized forehead.

So does the lad in the video, for a Derby fan

Archived