The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

I'm sure mcramfan be along later to tell us all how it's not acceptable that a team that can spend so much can play so poorly, joint in the table with a team full of players that nobody wants and loans

i haven't visited your match day thread but it can't be great reading 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure mcramfan be along later to tell us all how it's not acceptable that a team that can spend so much can play so poorly, joint in the table with a team full of players that nobody wants and loans

The match day thread surprisingly isn't too bad. Most people have put a glass half full spin on it. We've sorted out the main problems from last season, the defence and conceding from set pieces often. We just can't bloody score now :lol:

And we're getting some serious karma for when we took enjoyment in your injury problems a couple of seasons ago. Last season we lost half our squad to injuries and it was the main factor in our collapse at the end of the season. And at the start of this season we've had 7 injuries during the 8 games played (and some injuries outside of games) :pinch:

You are obcessed with making assumptions about me. #stalker

It is not acceoptable to be joint in the table with your shower, thankfully we are not, we are in 11th and you are in 12th.

If we where joint 10th the table would have =10th next to Leeds, Derby and Notts.

PS Nice to know I can wind you up before I post annything, please feel free to be more ASSamusing (see what I did there :thumbsup:)

You are obcessed with making assumptions about me. #stalker

It is not acceoptable to be joint in the table with your shower, thankfully we are not, we are in 11th and you are in 12th.

If we where joint 10th the table would have =10th next to Leeds, Derby and Notts.

PS Nice to know I can wind you up before I post annything, please feel free to be more ASSamusing (see what I did there :thumbsup:)

yep that's right you wind me up lmao ;)

The rest of your post was tripe, it's not personal, you just post tripe.

well done tiger you either missed it or didn't fall for his bait

you see how he misspelt another word 'reaponse' 

he does that hoping you flag him up again so he can say something witty about how easy it is to wind a 'gump' up 

blesh him

Archived