The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I agree with the second statement, perhaps I'm wrong in thinking that there doesn't necessarily have to be an ulterior motive behind everything. I should like to think that perhaps Derby's honouring Dave Mackay has nudged Al-Hasawi in the right direction by righting a wrong that has been perpetuated for decades, so it's all good in my eyes.

exactly 

for me I didn't even know about your unveiling of your stautue (not a dig). So we are naming a stand after him, why would this have an impact on your (Derby fans) day? 

Its nithing to to do with your club what we are doing so really fail to understand the relevance. 

You do do your thing and we do ours. Pathetic really and only ****** would get upset by things like this. 

given the fact hes not getting a stand named after him for managing forest I fail to see the relevance

its not embarrassing its the outcome of overcharging supporters to watch second rate football in the second division. It was bound to happen. Hopefully it ll be sorted next year

What's the score with these 3 players the redduns are supposed to be signing? The deadline's the deadline isn't it? I get that they supposedly got some paperwork or other in on time, but I thought that only bought a couple of hours grace to tie everything up? Can they sign them now, or can't they?

What's the score with these 3 players the redduns are supposed to be signing? The deadline's the deadline isn't it? I get that they supposedly got some paperwork or other in on time, but I thought that only bought a couple of hours grace to tie everything up? Can they sign them now, or can't they?

there loans

the loan window isn't shut

Think they can as they sold Antonio.

Right - that may be the case. Still doesn't explain why they needed paperwork in before the deadline though. Very odd.

Right - that may be the case. Still doesn't explain why they needed paperwork in before the deadline though. Very odd.

When does the loan window open? Is it because that doesn't open til after the next game? Just guessing now.

2 of them are from foreign clubs so cannot be loaned outside the transfer window, the loan emergency window is for domestic loans for football league clubs, we are the only clubs  in the world that has this option.

With regards to the 3 players, my understanding is that the deals have been completed before the 6pm deadline but have to be varified be the FL and cannot be confirmed until they are satisfied that they are not other their limits set and that the deals meet the requirements set in place, unlike the Ben Hamer deal, where the dropped a complete bolloc.

But I might be completely wrong :lol:

sorry what are you actually upset about?

Where do I say I am upset? Another assumption.

Personally I feel that naming your main stand is a big deal and if its after one of the legends of the club it deserves more that being 'mentioned' on twitter, reducing what he had achieved down to less than 140 characters.

Lacks class and respect.

Archived