The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

3 Rams and one sheep. What a masculine man. If only he had fathered my children, what great manliness they would possess.

EDIT: Although the comments are in Arabic, a quick translate suggests many are pretty anti.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but that is a quite silly over-reaction.

Who could take any offence at what Fridgy ever does, really? The guy is just a bit of a dork who so wants to be loved by his adoring Red Dogs, and Nottingham Forest is the perfect theatre for his antics.

Sorry, but that is a quite silly over-reaction.

Who could take any offence at what Fridgy ever does, really? The guy is just a bit of a dork who so wants to be loved by his adoring Red Dogs, and Nottingham Forest is the perfect theatre for his antics.

Flagman could be argued as the same.

Flagman could be argued as the same.

Don't know him to speak to (one of his minions did tread on my foot last year though).

Football League action? Gerra grip.

Having an issue with him killing an animal is one thing (if that sort of thing gets to you), but to try and imply it's some sort of hateful dig at Derby, and then crying for the authorities to get involved, is pretty pathetic.

What a massive over-reaction.

Nick Webster is Derby County through & through. Why are you targeting him?

Targeting him? Not at all, I'm saying what Eddie said could be levelled at him also. He is also doing what he is doing to be loved by Derby fans... when it's actually just an embarrassing silly overreaction.

Forget the alienation of the rest of the fanbase with happy clappy band though...

Hopefully 1884 Group come out a bit better.

Archived