The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Fawaz is a utter fool, or his PR team are a bunch of leamings.

The whole world has gone ballistic on an american dentist shooting a lion, and somehow Fawaz things its a good time to post pics of him killing defenceless animals...

If I was a Forest fan I would be concerned about this man who is running the club, very concerned.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the problem here. The guy is just hunting. The animals he's killing are not endangered.

Yes he's a prat and I don't understand why he'd bother posting photos to instagram, but it's hardly a big deal.

In his defence, it is not a bad thing to hunt deer. There are many places where it's necessary to keep the population under control. In fact, in New Zealand they jump out of freakin' helicopters to do it. Venison doesn't grow on trees.

But to take a photo of yourself posing over your kill like a buffoon, like you've actually achieved something other than blatting a defenceless creature like a gangsta, then posting it on Instagram for the world to share in your achievement, in a PR environment that is very much against hunting (not that it would be a good move at any time), is simply beyond moronic. 

May Billy had the right idea. Keep a tight rein on the press / media / PR at the club. Cos now he's gone the dumbness of the PR coming out of the place knows no depths.

The symbolism of him posing with a dead ram is the same as him posing with a "We hate Derby" flag. It is designed purely to enamour him with the Forest fans with an even lower IQ than his own appears to be. The man has shot himself in the foot so often, he can't have anything left below the knee (or above the neck).

I don't understand the problem here. The guy is just hunting. The animals he's killing are not endangered.

Yes he's a prat and I don't understand why he'd bother posting photos to instagram, but it's hardly a big deal.

I think it's just that he's posing with his kills. 

Unless people think meat on their plates comes from animal suicides. 

The symbolism of him posing with a dead ram is the same as him posing with a "We hate Derby" flag. It is designed purely to enamour him with the Forest fans with an even lower IQ than his own appears to be. The man has shot himself in the foot so often, he can't have anything left below the knee (or above the neck).

Seeing as he also shot a deer are Mansfield fans going to be angry?

I can certainly believe he did it in a misguided attempt to curry favour with Forest fans. He has form for such things.

Seeing as he also shot a deer are Mansfield fans going to be angry?

I can certainly believe he did it in a misguided attempt to curry favour with Forest fans. He has form for such things.

By the same token, American dentists are no different to the rest of us - everyone hates Millwall.

We need to see Mel Morris with axe in hand ready to take down a tree

He has very little above the neck either. 

I can see shooting a deer, there's a tradition of hunting them. But to shoot what is to all degrees a domesticated animal is bizarre. I like steak, don't care much how the animal is killed, but I'd think it odd if farmer Brown went out with an assault rifle to off one.

Article was in the Metro this morning along these very lines Eddie - was in the hard copy paper. I've been trying to find link in the on-line metro to post but not successful yet so don't shoot me down guys i'll keep looking.

There was a ram, a stag (with the clubs badges helpfully put alongside).

There was also, oddly, a hippo.

Article was in the Metro this morning along these very lines Eddie - was in the hard copy paper. I've been trying to find link in the on-line metro to post but not successful yet so don't shoot me down guys i'll keep looking.

There was a ram, a stag (with the clubs badges helpfully put alongside).

There was also, oddly, a hippo.

I guess that Fridgy doesn't like Wayne Rooney then.

I can see shooting a deer, there's a tradition of hunting them. But to shoot what is to all degrees a domesticated animal is bizarre. I like steak, don't care much how the animal is killed, but I'd think it odd if farmer Brown went out with an assault rifle to off one.

This.

I don't know of many countries, if any, that hunt Rams. They're pretty important to the ecosystem of just about anywhere, and are quite rarely eaten. Also even bighorns, which is what this appears to be, aren't all that impressive as far as trophies go.

On top of that, they are very docile animals, quite unlikely to run away which makes them a pretty cowardly target to hunt. 

Now, if you had a lot of money I'm sure you could pay a farmer to shoot one of his rams in order to create a stir on instagram, but I'm 100% sure this was done in a completely above the board hunting area:ermm:

Archived