The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In that picture he has a bit of colour but he usually looks like a corpse. 

Amazing what you can do with Photoshop these days. Here for example they've made it look like Sammon's scored a goal, but as you'll notice in the background, the ball remains in play and he'd actually missed a sitter from 2 yards out.....

article-2467138-18D8248900000578-893_634

So am I right in thinking Forest need to do all they can to not sell due to their mis-applied understanding of FFP?

Still, I'm sure a squad full of players wanting out will perform with heart and passion.....

more like a squad full of players who couldn't give a damn and don't want out because they're quite happy taking their huge wage packet that no other club will match.

They've not got a bad squad, it's just a bit light and unbalanced. They're reliant on Antonio (who wants a pay-rise) and Lansbury as their two best players, (not including the 3 or 4 broken players), and they are the two that are wanted for a fee elsewhere. The fee would help them get out of umbongo later on, but they wouldn't be able to spend it well now as they're limited on wages and to a 24 man squad size.

Not sure, a mate just told me he's going to Forest so assumed he was right. He's just started following Forest's twitter account so I'm guessing he's off to them

I find that bit odd though. Anyway it been confirmed he's off to Forest. Kirsty Edwards tweeted about it

Ben Hamer is a bit of an underwhelming signing, but I'm not sure who they could have expected anyway. 

Jamie Ward apparently played well against Swasea - rave reviews from the gumptards. 

how would they know? Highlights showed all of 15 people in the stands  

Nixon says they're signing some Spanish bloke called Piñata, PiñaColada or something like that. 

Amazing what you can do with Photoshop these days. Here for example they've made it look like Sammon's scored a goal, but as you'll notice in the background, the ball remains in play and he'd actually missed a sitter from 2 yards out.....

article-2467138-18D8248900000578-893_634

Actually, i think you'll find that's Conors "Saturday Night Fever" routine and he's limbering up for the end of season hoolie

(Any resemblance to football or footballers, living or dead, is purely conicidental)

Pinillos.

how would they know? Highlights showed all of 15 people in the stands  

Nixon says they're signing some Spanish bloke called Piñata, PiñaColada or something like that. 

Still think Wardy is a cracking player at this level - is it wrong to hope he twangs a hamstring in the next fortnight?

Saw a white van today with the gumps club badge on it, parked at the services on M1, two blokes in it. As I walked past I said your van is like your ground, half empty and full of rust, he laughed and said if he he had a quid for that he would be able able to buy a new one!

Archived