The January Window Transfer Suggestion Thread

Thorne

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Window is closed. Football League window opens in nine days. I would not be surprised if Steve adds to his collection of Development players during this window. The likes of Chelsea and Man City simply sign 16 year olds before they have to pay any serious money for them. We now have a feeder club called Burton Albion. Burton and Jimmy Floyd are made to develop our young players. No travelling and they bizarrely can still play for the U18s and U21s. Perfect system. cost to derby County is

Just seen on SSN that Roger Johnson from wolves has had hiss contract terminated.

He was a good defender not long ago with a good reputation. Would he be worth a go?

Keogh, Buxton, Albentosa & Johnson. With Shotton cover/starting RB?

Just a thought

LOL no. :lol:

Window is closed. Football League window opens in nine days. I would not be surprised if Steve adds to his collection of Development players during this window. The likes of Chelsea and Man City simply sign 16 year olds before they have to pay any serious money for them. We now have a feeder club called Burton Albion. Burton and Jimmy Floyd are made to develop our young players. No travelling and they bizarrely can still play for the U18s and U21s. Perfect system. cost to derby County is

Rory Smith @RorySmithTimes

Here are some things I've heard. Adebayor to West Ham, Pogrebnyak to Bolton, Matt Jarvis to Derby, Taylor to WBA, Olsson to Swansea.

Didn't think it was worth its own thread. This guy's a Times reporter. Blue tick, so he's legit. Wether his sources are, is another matter.

Not sure about the tick.....looks like he got every single one of them wrong.

Archived