The January Window Transfer Suggestion Thread

Thorne

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen twice today that a number of top championship clubs are after Liam Moore on loan from Leicester, after seeing Jake Buxton go off today and Albentosa not being included because of injury do you think we are one of those teams?

tell you what, this guy has massive potential. Under good coaches, he could really develop.

tell you what, this guy has massive potential. Under good coaches, he could really develop.

Totally agree. Thought he played a big part in Leicester's domination last year, seems like a waste just leaving him on the bench every week. Just seen that it is Middlesborough, Brentford, Blackburn and Watford after him. Hopefully Boro don't get him!

I wonder how much pressure Hull are under to sell? They bought a lot of players in the Summer to push themselves up the league and to compete in the Europa and that has not worked out too well. Last night they looked woeful on MOTD and I guess Bruce is now crying out to get some experience in. Their owner will also be a bit twitchy about the financial consequences of relegation, and of course he has the ongoing hump that he can't push his "Tigers" brand. Accordingly I wonder if both Ince and Harry McQuire are actual targets to sign rather than loan given what Smac said yesterday? Both have a great deal of potential I would say, and whilst I hear a number of you shout we do not need another defender we will next season when we let Whitbread, Naylor and Buxton move on.

I wonder how much pressure Hull are under to sell? They bought a lot of players in the Summer to push themselves up the league and to compete in the Europa and that has not worked out too well. Last night they looked woeful on MOTD and I guess Bruce is now crying out to get some experience in. Their owner will also be a bit twitchy about the financial consequences of relegation, and of course he has the ongoing hump that he can't push his "Tigers" brand. Accordingly I wonder if both Ince and Harry McQuire are actual targets to sign rather than loan given what Smac said yesterday? Both have a great deal of potential I would say, and whilst I hear a number of you shout we do not need another defender we will next season when we let Whitbread, Naylor and Buxton move on.

Wow wow wow you cant just throw Buxton on the end there casually as if he's in the Whitbread/ Naylor category (unless you meant Barker). But i do agree with the general point that next season we will need an experienced defender, I think Warnock is part of that but I imagine a freebie might be the extra experience and back up. 

Wow wow wow you cant just throw Buxton on the end there casually as if he's in the Whitbread/ Naylor category (unless you meant Barker). But i do agree with the general point that next season we will need an experienced defender, I think Warnock is part of that but I imagine a freebie might be the extra experience and back up.

Sorry Whiteroseram I did mean Buxton - Barker will never play competitively again. To be fair to Whitbread if he could ever stay fit and get a good run of games I think he could be the equal of Buxton. Anyway, if we are looking to next season I would go for McGuire now whilst Hull need the money. newspapers today suggest they want to buy Lennon and Doye, and loan Scouser Lambert.

Archived