Tom Ince linked - Daily Mail

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The loaning of overseas players on season-long loans used to be a separate limit to domestic season-long loans. Don't know if that's still the case or not.

After the Watford debacle in the 2012/13 season, they closed that loophole. International loans were counted as full transfers, so no limit. Not the case now, they fall under the same rule.

source: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jun/07/watford-foreign-loans-loophole

No thank you. Very overrated just because he is english and is living off his dad's reputation. He also seems very arrogrant as he said that "i turned down inter milan." Yh right muppett more like they turned you down

You mean, he's not the new Ronaldo?

Steve Bruce was at the game tonight. Read into that what you will... 

read somewhere that he is one of the favourites to become the new fulham manager. Some bookies have now stopped taking bets on him becoming the new fulham manager because they are worried that they have "inside info". I doubt it has anything to do with us

Unfortunately, its probably a moot point anyway because Forest will get him, at least on a loan. Since Forest can't develop any players he will fade and die there probably. That said, I think we should make a strong play and get him, that is if we can get him permanently on a fire-sale price. (He's out of contract his summer) If Mac can make Martin and Ward look like great players imagine what he can do with someone who really does have star potential. Plus, we pre-empt any possibility that this kid can jump start Forest's faltering promotion campaign (hidden motive).

And for you stat junkies:

The former Liverpool youngster impressed in the Championship. After scoring 18 goals (0.43 per 90 minutes) during the 2012/13 season, Ince followed that up with a further seven goals before his January move to Palace. Before the transfer, he had attempted 63 shots (2.83 per 90), resulting in a conversion rate of 11.1%. Furthermore, the winger was also credited with six assists, resulting in a goal contribution (goals plus assists) average of 0.58 per 90, as well as creating 2.25 chances per 90 minutes. He was effective from the wings as 34.7% of his crosses found a teammate, averaging 2.25 successful crosses as well as 1.52 successful dribbles on a per 90 minutes basis.

Really?

We have Butland, Best, Mascarell, Ibe and Shotton. Pretty sure you can have more than that (can't always play them all), and I also think there's some other rule when what is a foreign loan?

I think you can have as many as you want but can only name 5 in a match day squad

Who said that? Season long loans and emergency loans come under different counts if I recall correctly.

Loans:

Shotton (season long) - regular

Mascarell (season long) - regular

Best (season long) - regular

Ibe (season long) - I believe this could be a youth loan, which separates it from the regular loans.

Butland (28 days) - short term.

Archived