Fulham v Derby County

Carl Sagan

Martin, Russell, Mascarell, Kroos and Dawkins have been good.

Forsyth and Christie have been OK.

Bryson, Hendrick, Buxton, Keogh have been ****

Forsyth OK? Must be watching a different game, would take him off and bring Naylor on to wake his ideas up.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has Buxton done to be called sausage. For me he hasn't made a mistake,misplaced a pass or missed a tackle

Positioning, slow, not being able to read situations. I think he just lacks match practice to be honest. I much prefer him and his distrubution to our other defenders.

He's the only one out of our centre-backs that is reliable with the ball at his feet.

Maybe **** was harsh.

Not so much a manager. But one of my strengths on football knowledge is highlighting strengths/weaknesses and knowing how to improve that.

Your friend Bryson is bang average. One good season last year and now he's back down to his normal standard of offering nothing.

I was disappointed when we didn't sell him to Burnley and now I'm genuinely upset how he gets in at CM ahead of a far superior player in Dawkins.

Dawkins would never be a central midfielder if he plays till he's 40 , give me peace

Positioning, slow, not being able to read situations. I think he just lacks match practice to be honest. I much prefer him and his distrubution to our other defenders.

He's the only one out of our centre-backs that is reliable with the ball at his feet.

Maybe **** was harsh.

I thought his positioning has been good. He's cut out a number of passes I can think of, the through ball to Dembele where he came in the middle and picked it out was superb. 

Christie has probably been the main threat / best outlet but unfortunately his crossing has been wayward tonight.

Dawkins has looked better when moving infield and had a couple of one twos with Russell that have created danger, out wide he has been easily stifled.

Archived