Tea, Coffee, Beer, Tramp Juice or Spirits

Day

Tea, Coffee, Beer, Cider or Spirits  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a serious post, when I'm at work it's all cups of tea and bottled water, but I can't stand plain water (it tastes of nothing!) so I have to have some sort of squash - those new small super-concentrated squeezy bottles are a godsend. The tea is good but the water at home doesn't seem to make a nice cuppa, two cups a day is enough.

I could never drink fruit juice all the time - it's far too acidic and I'd permanently have heartburn. Cola and the like are horrible as standalone drinks, only worthy as a mixer or something to wash down a meal.

Percolated coffee is good, but like tea I can't imagine wanting to drink more than two cups a day.

I don't enjoy spirits without a mixer, but with a mixer I get the horrible downsides of fizzy pop.

The way it has turned out - a good beer is the perfect drink to my tastes.

It genuinely tastes nice, it doesn't give me heartburn, it's can be warming like a hot drink, it can be fruity, it can be fizzy, it can be refreshing, there's not really any excess sugar, it's rare that it feels acidic... if there was a non alcoholic beer that tasted ANYTHING like a good full alcohol beer I'd be on it.

As a serious post, when I'm at work it's all cups of tea and bottled water, but I can't stand plain water (it tastes of nothing!) so I have to have some sort of squash - those new small super-concentrated squeezy bottles are a godsend. The tea is good but the water at home doesn't seem to make a nice cuppa, two cups a day is enough.

I could never drink fruit juice all the time - it's far too acidic and I'd permanently have heartburn. Cola and the like are horrible as standalone drinks, only worthy as a mixer or something to wash down a meal.

Percolated coffee is good, but like tea I can't imagine wanting to drink more than two cups a day.

I don't enjoy spirits without a mixer, but with a mixer I get the horrible downsides of fizzy pop.

The way it has turned out - a good beer is the perfect drink to my tastes.

It genuinely tastes nice, it doesn't give me heartburn, it's can be warming like a hot drink, it can be fruity, it can be fizzy, it can be refreshing, there's not really any excess sugar, it's rare that it feels acidic... if there was a non alcoholic beer that tasted ANYTHING like a good full alcohol beer I'd be on it.

You're pi$$ed again aren't you. You enjoy mate.

Not touched a drop today actually - I've drank everything but, it's the struggle to get through with the alternative options that resulted in that post, I'm thirsty but I have nothing to drink that I actually want to drink!

Please make sure you get your levels topped up tomorrow Coconut. And don't forget before winter kicks in to get a few glasses of anti-freeze put away.

Archived