October 2014 games.

Animal is a Ram

Ipswich who were not supposed to draw away to us, almost did it to the Shake Shergars today. Draw probably best result. Good job that no-one is relying on me to predict football results in the Championship.. Derby, Norwich, Watford, Charlton, Saplings, Wolves all at home. I had them all down for wins. What odds could you have got on none of them winning? Six team accumulator, Barbados here I come. One defeat in fourteen games. I would have settled for it. If we would have won yesterday it would have been our best start for 45 years (1969) and top of the league and not at our best!!! I cannot say that I have ever seen so many teams with so many points at the top of a league before. So many with approximately two points per game. Bizarre..

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well during the international break,England has very easy matches vs. San Marino and Estonia.Anyone going to one or the other of those?

Very much looking forward to US and their match vs. Ecuador Friday.Trying my best to get tickets.Anyrode if I dont it's on ESPN at least.

• 2 weeks later...

The quality in the Premier League is the worst that I can ever remember.

Liverpool have been dire this season and will be up to joint 4th if they can hang on to their undeserved lead against a woeful QPR. Man Utd who have by their high standards will be in the top four if they win their game in hand on Monday.

Yes, Burnley and QPR have struggled but I think any promoted team has a real chance of staying up.

Archived