October 2014 games.

Animal is a Ram

Liverpool should never have signed him - he was never going to make it there as he doesn't move enough off the ball. Such a poor Luis Suarez replacement.

Then again, Liverpool shouldn't have bought Lallana, Lovren, Lambert, Can or Divock Origi either. Such a waste of money.

Only decent players they've bought this summer is Alberto Moreno and Markovic but even the latter has been poor tonight.

Can't see them finishing top four this season. Reckon Man United will get fourth.

I've seen a lot of Liverpool this season as I've just moved in with a fan. Markovic has been atrocious from what I've seen, he's got nothing to his game.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point.How long you think he will last at Liverpool mate?

Not sure how long he'll last but it's going to be a total disaster. It already is a total disaster. He's not suited to their style and he's vastly overrated. Another Liverpool horror signing.

Not sure how long he'll last but it's going to be a total disaster. It already is a total disaster. He's not suited to their style and he's vastly overrated. Another Liverpool horror signing.

Agreed.Balotelli is a good player no question,but yes I do feel he is overrated.

Milan wanted rid didn't they? And no other club in Europe was stupid enough to buy him

Think they wanted money rather than rid of him. I think. Which Liverpool happily payed for a player that doesn't really care about his career outside of Italy.

Weird. He must be making some money to restart a career in a place he dislikes.

When he got to Milan he was asked what he'll miss about the Premier League and living in the UK. He replied "nothing".

"Money" apparently was the answer

Think they wanted money rather than rid of him. I think. Which Liverpool happily payed for a player that doesn't really care about his career outside of Italy.

Weird. He must be making some money to restart a career in a place he dislikes.

When he got to Milan he was asked what he'll miss about the Premier League and living in the UK. He replied "nothing".

"Money" apparently was the answer

Agreed.

Archived